Amboy Diesel Service is a full service truck repair and maintenance business. We have been servicing trucks since 1976. We take pride in our ability to offer complete repair and service on all makes and models of light, medium and heavy duty trucks, trailers and equipment. As a family business, we treat our customers the way we treat our family. With 36 years of experience, there's nothing we haven't seen, and we can get you back on the road quickly. We are proud of our new, state-of-the-art facilities and of our experienced mechanics. We are a registered Napa truck service center. We are centrally located in Edison, New Jersey, and easy to get to from the New Jersey Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, Interstate 287 and Highways US-1, US-9, and NJ-18.
We cover the entire Central New Jersey area, including Middlesex County, Monmouth County, and Mercer County.
Our facilities include:
- 8 truck bays
- 2 light and medium duty bays
PM truck service, including:
- Oil and filter change
- Fuel, water filters changed
- Air filters checked and and replaced if needed
- All fluid levels checked
- Tire pressure check
- Batteries serviced
- Clutch and brake adjustment
- Check wipers
- Check lights
Our heavy duty repair facility fixes:
Amboy Diesel maintains the following certifications:
- NJ state certified diesel emission center - PIF lic. #000782
- Annual DOT inspection center
- ASE and state certified technicians
In addition, we offer the following services:
- Fleet maintenance
- Bumper to bumper repairs
- Limited fabrication
- Engine diagnostics and repairs
- Electric and fuel
- Towing and tire services available
- Truck parking – call for rates.
Finally, we offer six months no interest on purchases of $299.00 or more, through GE Capital to qualified customers.